Marketplace sizes and specifications are available here.
Image & File Requirements
- Please supply completed ads as a High Resolution PDF.
- QuarkXpress/Microsoft Word documents are not accepted.
- Please convert all ads to CMYK. PANTONE© SPOT Colours or RBG are not accepted. Colours will be converted to CMYK. We are not responsible for any colour discrepancies due to this conversion.
- Additional costs will be incurred if PDFs are not the correct image size.
- Please supply images in high resolution as a TIFF or EPS. Scans from printed materials need to be descreened when scanned to reproduce properly.
- CMYK and greyscale images require a resolution of at least 300 dpi at 100% size.
- Photoshop CMYK settings: ink colours – coated paper; dot gain – 20%; black ink limit – 100%; total ink limit – 300%.
- Font Requirements
When possible, convert all fonts to outline. Otherwise, please ensure that all necessary fonts are supplied. On The Bay Magazine will not be responsible for advertisements/images that do not meet our requirements.
On The Bay will not be responsible for advertisements/images that do not meet our requirements.
We offer an FTP site for posting advertisements. Please contact Cindy Caines, Production Manager at email@example.com